brace it

things happened..i was shocked and upset..i was furious knowing the fact had took it place..it cannot be undo anymore..i never considered things will turned up wrongly..never did i ever guess he wud do such thing..well now i have to brace it..i havent got the right to be so angry..not anymore..so i must go on with my life..i have families..my blood ties who would do anything for me..my friends who stood beside me..my never ending work..and Allah swt. I am a strong woman..a positive woman..set your mind free Mahfuzah! I know I can live my life to the utmost! Farewell and goodbye -FIN-

3 comments:



Sarah H. Muha said...

tak apa jah, Allah tak akan mengambil sesuatu dari kita dan berikan yang lebih buruk. lepas ni lebih baik pasti datang. kita sama2 tunggu!

riaizzatirazali said...

babe, im back! what happened?? nanti kt hangout k. sesi jk. aku pon nak ber jk jgk ni dgn kau. haha!

Anonymous said...

rilex la pujah
xya nak frust2 lagi
keke
-muz