this is life


Hello..these few days I hang out with melly my darling and a few surfers hunk…listened to their story..their journey..their point of view about life..well, that sorta inspired me..inspired me to feel the world..to not be a boring workaholicious…to enjoy the sweetness of being a young bright career woman…hey! I’m, 23 going on 24! Not that old enough yet.. doesn’t mean being a boyfriendless woman is sux…well it kinda sux n pathetic..but its not the end of the world..rofl

Happened to realize how terrible n a loser I am when it comes to love life. That’s why I’m taking this long break to give myself a tiny bit of time..besides Im not going to get married within the near year future. I may tie the knot 3-4 years more…that’s my target..Love myself first..then love some one else..bear that in mind! I need my own space..to find the real me..to replenish my ownself..love will come later..its juz a matter of time..sooner or later..love will seek you

Coming back to the story…

These guys were tot awesome coz they went to BALI when they were still students..wat the hell am I doing for 4years ago? Goofing around here in Malaysia…never been outta Pahang states since forever..n rite now working in Pahang also? Dayum! Im a Pahang state loyalist..they shud have given me a real AMN…not my version of AMN (Ahli Masuk Neraka)

I mean I’ve never been outta this country single handedly..I only went oversea with my family..not with strolls of frens …maybe coz im a girl..well now I’m a grown up WOMAN! I shud do something beyond my imagination..that’s why for my first trip..melly n me are going to be natures lover..we’re going to Taman Negara…next year! About the Singapore trip, maybe I have to think bout my financial situation..I have to reduce my shopaholicness…it gets kinda scary when u have to starve in the office as a result of ur addiction..haha! how stupid!

Well that’s it fellas…thanx to amar n izad..u guys were cool enough to hang around with two psychotic woman! To melly..i hope our frenship will last forever!

merenung masa hadapan