it's all bout my life


inilah aku
spell your middle name backward:
-hazufham rosnam

story behind your first name:
- my mom name me after a smart lady..naseb baek aku mengikut

when's your birthday:
-on 19 oct

where do you live:rite now?
-universiti macam penjara

DESCRIBE YOUR:

purse:
-guess .. i bought it for my ownself since nobody wud entertain me with such expensive presents..huh!

your eyes:
-oho..i have the nicest one(perasan)..but damn i'm freakishly rabun..power 550..u can say i read a lot!

toothbrush:
- yellow mellow

jewelry worn daily:
-my white gold+diamonte ring..a present from my mom for my 17th birthday cell

phone:
- nokia

pillow cover right now:
- aha pink of course

car:
- myvi se ccc 224.honk if u see me

bedroom:
- queen..big enuff for d single me

sunglasses:
-sume yg murah2..rate from rm10-15..eheh

shampoo:
- sunsilk pink!

cologne and/or perfume:
- aha..i love it..dior addict

what you are wearing now?
- aha u shouldnt knoe

wishing:
-i wish i'll be better than now..amin

wanting:
- a bright future

what are you doing after this?
- sleep tyme~!

The Rest

if you could get away with cheating, would you:
-wat bodo jela..da kate telepas..eheh..tp mmg doa mintak ampun byk2 kt Allah swt

person and/or people you wish you could see right now:
-my family..miss them

some of your favorite movies:
-she's all that..sweet giloss

something you just ate:
-nasi puteh+tomyam poktek+telur dadar+kailan ikan masin wif hubby

something you are deathly afraid of:
-death n graveyard..i'm a sinner

do you like candles:
-ow.i like it..muchos ~

do you like the taste of your blood:
- eeyaaarksss!~

do you believe in love:
- yes.yes.yes i do ;p

do you believe in love at first sight:
-yeah..i fall for him once..bedazzled me juz lyke that..n still in love wif him now then n forever

are you in love?:
-yes.yes i am...

do you believe in heaven:
-yes i do

do you believe in God:
-of kos i do.Allah swt yg satu..

do you have a tattoo?
-no..n never

can you eat with chopsticks:
-im darn good wit it.aha

if you could turn back time, what would you change?
- nada..i like it juz like this..im a grateful person

if given a million dollars what is one thing you would buy?
-shopping shopping shopping..n the list goes on n on....

can you cook?
-'bolela'.aha.:P

are you shy around your crush:
-i'm not dat shy type of person..i deliver myself gracefully..cewah:P

favorite Flower:
- orkid la!

1 comments:



dewihati said...

perghh... pnuh description...

yang aku tahu, poojah.. ko tingtong jahhh.. huuu~