formating deleting


i have had this one lunatic madness that i despise most. i have to format my 'laptop'. i've made a huge mistake by downloading one 'virus' that will lead me to fatality. luckily the desease can still be safe. i hope it wont reach to the 'mother board'. now i have to delete everything that have been programmed inside my 'laptop'. demmit i'd downloaded a lot of unwanted things. wayy beyond my control. i dont know how does that happen. naturally it juz did without i even realized 'em. i dont know when? i dont know why? sometimes things go unplanned and it turned up wrongly. so here i am. i'm gonna undo everything. format and refresh. jus press F5 n everything will be normal. everything will be just fine. trust me. i've been into this like a million times. i'll get through this and rose up in the mornin as if nothing had ever happen. i'd already smell the sweet scents of victory. JYEAH!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

sobs..sobs..