napsu shaitonirojim episode finale!

Ya...I know! I know! napsu shaitnirojim btol kan? ok this will be my last update for tonite (please be at ease)...a quick update on shoes n heels...totally gorge! adorbs! wat else can iI say? I cannot buy shoes online... demmit I have such a small feet...size 4! if it's going to be heels, than size 3 is my size...can u see? quite troublesome for me to get a new pair of shoe..n also pants..coz in the end I have to cut off the pants...thats why I have less pants and shoes compared to tops...Oh thank you lord! What if I have ideal size of feet and slightly longer n freakin hot legs? can u inagine? pecah la gobok aku!



told ya! I have this huuggeeee and deeeep fancy thingy towards nude pastel color! haih!


now this is something different! see the color! muahahah! NAK!!!



well dont worry... I can buy all of this stuff using my own money! I dont need any man to pay for me! not now..not ever!


p.s: I may look dumb, immature, young, spoilt and shit but I am sure as heck smarter than I look.

1 comments:



riaizzatirazali said...

NIRRAJIM NIRRAJIM! ;p