super duper fucked up!

serious shit super duper fucked up! i hate myself rite now! i am 24. n every step of my behavior doesnt resemble my age. its like im juz 14 years old. 4 to be worse. i wont grow. i am not matured. im still cursing! im still hot tempered. im still ill mannered. im still a rude person. i say mean things to my loved ones. i hurt them unintentionally. i dont think i can change me! its hard!! like super duper hard!!! damn it! i feel like cursing right now! FUCK! hah amek kau kan dah mencarut!


even cursing wont get this feeling off my chest!

2 comments:



riaizzatirazali said...

then whats the purpose of cursing? sabar. istighfar banyak2. hehe.

jah, the key word if determination.

if you are willing to change, insyallah boleh. believe in yourself okay? all the best k dear? ;)

m U c h ! k said...

its kinda funny reading it..haha..

but yeah i get u..
its like freakin me out reminding ourselves our age.. but we dont look like one