rezeki

salam..lame tak naip blog nih..hehe..dis week im juz so appy..flattered n greatful enuff to ave such a good life..hehe..first thing first..aku appy sebab da dapat tmpt li kt gebeng..to be precise kt port kuantan..btol2 dpn laut..nice but its kinda hot la dat place..turn out dat plant is an australian based company..mnc la plop..i did my interview great..the manager who interviewed me was cool n awesome..at first he’s kinda scary..tanye soalan byk gile..intview lasted for one hour..fuuhh..he can read people..dats wat hr do i guess..he conclude me as wise..sharp..ambitious..takative..jovial..ave a unique personality yet too kind to most of people..guess wat..hes damn muchos rite!!huhu..if i perform well..he’ll take me as official worker at dat plant..huhu..hopefully i will perform..i really hope i am..since dat company was my targeted company..(n i got it)..bcoz its a biodiesel plant..i’m going to improvise myself..to be a better responsible human doing..no more playing enjoying around..its time to be serious..hehe..its kinda scared to think of all the responsible once graduated..scares the shit out of me..huhu..but dats life..we r going to be an adult..grown ups..n getting older..prespare n embrace it dear..there are challenges up ahead..but its life..only crazy mentally disorderd people live in their own dreams..wanting not to bare wit situations..act like a normal person..i am!..i even heard some silly words dat strongly think that i’ll get my practical training tru the back door wit the help of my deray powerful influence dad..guess wat people..U R ALL WRONG!!i did it by myself..i targeted wat kinda industry i wanna fit in..i called them as if im the most lunatic person on earth..calling the manager n listened him scolding me for calling too many times..hey..its me..the immortality of being ambitious n eager is truly me..i work hard for it n iearn it!u all can watch n learn

secondly..my plant design paper presentation is among the highest mark scorer..kno wat..plant design is HELL SUSAH!!it was my fream to present in front of d industrialists..only the most top presenter/grup will have the chance to present their project in fornt of real industrial cum chemcial engineers..one year later..i attend the final pesentation of my seniors..n its only me n misae(i persuaded her n tengs for joining me) who came to watch d seniors presentation..juz wanna get the idea roughly..the seniors were amazed n said dat i was too good to be true to come n watch final year students presentation..but dat was me..i wanna be prepared..armed..n alerted of wat im going to face tru..hhuhu..u guys can consider me as really ambitious person..if i wanna have ONE thing..i’ll go n get it..nobody can stop me..not ur words of sarcasm n bullishness of act..no no..i wont even been shaken by all those thwarts..im STRONG!!

it was the most nicest week of my life to achieve something i can be proud of..huhu..u can say dat im cocky or showing off..i don give a damn care..dis is my life..my fate n destiny is in my own hand..listening to rubbish thing wont give me any good..its me myself who i trust n listened to..tengs for reading though..haha..wish me a very charming luck,,syukur alhamdulillah to Allah swt for giving me all this rezeki..amin

4 comments:



Dyat said...

salam pujah...
tahniah tahniah...
L.I sudah dapat... plant design skor plak tu...

kalu la bleh pinjam slip result cari kejer aku mintak ko je haha...

pujah said...

haha..suke ati ko jek

F said...

wah.kagum.sedih sbb aku tak dpt lagi memane.n my roomate kept on telling me how well u r doing...jeles~huhu..in a good way though.all the best in everything u do~ go poojah go~!

pujah said...

hehe tengs nana!!nana ke??